This is a living site, meaning that the articles posted may be edited periodically as personal scripture study brings more insight or corrections. Cordial critiques are welcome. Comments that are defamatory will be removed from the site.
The author of the site is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. However, the views shared on this site are his own and have no affiliation with the church.
What to learn more?
Wondering what Mormons or the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is all about?Being a member, and having served a mission years ago, I have not been called to teach the Gospel at this time. If you would like to learn more, please go and visit the site: https://www.mormon.org/missionaries.
If you have been researching Mormonism on the internet, and are going to continue to do so without reaching out to missionaries, may I ask you a couple questions and give a few suggestions.
- What percentage of content online is accurate?
- Has that what is good been made to be bad, and those things that are bad are made to look good?
- Read the Book of Mormon, starting with the Title page.
- Start with lds.org and mormon.org websites
- Look at our core beliefs, called the Articles of Faith.
- Contact the missionaries. The missionaries aren’t there to try to convince someone to join. They invite to listen to some lessons, pray, read the scriptures and invite you to church.